Our next phase is for the pick-up of yearbooks, Paw Print Press books, and class pictures, if you ordered any of those three items. We will be distributing the items on Monday, June 8 between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. for current students in Kindergarten through 4th Grade.
Please know that you do not have to pick it up on this date. We will gladly hold on to it until we return to the building.
Fifth Grade students will get these items on June 18 during their Drive-thru Promotion pick-up.
If you are unsure if you ordered a yearbook or Paw Print Press book, please email PTA President, Mrs. Gardner at email@example.com.
If you are unsure if you ordered a class picture, please email Mrs. Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: We do not have extra yearbooks, class pictures, nor Paw Print Press books. Ordering took place already. There is no opportunity for sales anymore.
Assigned Pick-up Times: If you would like to pick up your yearbook, Paw Print Press book, and/or your class picture, we ask that you please follow the times listed below as well as several guidelines:
• 10:00-11:00 - A through F last names
• 11:00-12:00 - G through L last names
• 12:00-1:00 - M through R last names
• 1:00-2:00 - S through Z last names
Guidelines: In all aspects of this process, we will do everything possible to ensure the safety and well-being of every student, staff member, and family:
• Students and families should remain in their cars and adhere to social distancing throughout this process.
• Staff, students, and family members must wear masks.
• Staff, students, and family members must remain at least 6 feet apart at all times. Families/Students cannot pick up items for other students.
• Please enter through the front bus loop and wait at the cone. Pull up to the awning when we give you the signal.
• Please place a large paper in the front window of your car with your student’s grade -teacher and last name in large print. (Vehicle Sign Example: K-McCue - LAST NAME)
• If picking up yearbooks, please put the number of yearbooks your family ordered.
• If picking up Paw Print Press Books, put the names of the kids who have PPP books.
• If picking up a class pictures indicate the homeroom class(es) and the name(s) of the child(ren).
• Must be visible at the first cone/check-in point.
• Please keep moving through the line and do not stop to talk to staff. Feel free to wave.
Thank you for following our guidelines in order to make it safe for both our staff and your families.
Please reach out to Mr. Cosentino (email@example.com) should you have any questions.